Cooking Afternoon Workshop
Please note this price includes 3.4% + 45c Paypal charge Practical and Soft Skills:
- Health and Safety/ Kitchen Hygiene
- Food safety and Food handling, Correct Temperatures (cooking of certain foods, fridge and water)
- Numeracy and Literacy (Costing out ingredients, reading and understanding recipes and measurements)
- Shopping to a Budget
- Planning and Prepping Meals
- Employability Skills
- Plus learn simple but delicious recipes!!
- Team work
- Time management
An 8 week Cooking program that offers young people the opportunity to gain life skills and the confidence to be able to prepare meals for themselves and their whanau as well as some skills and knowledge needed to enter employment in the hospitality sector.