- This event has passed.
Leadership and Events Programme
February 12 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until April 9, 2019
Learn leadership and event management
skills by being involved in a youth team who
help plan and run youth events in Rotorua.
What does the RYC Crew do?
- Attend weekly crew meetings
- Come up with ideas and help plan events and
- Promote and run these events
- Participate in leadership and team building
- Have heaps of fun!
What will you get out of being on the RYC
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills
- Being able to have your say on what happens
for youth in Rotorua
- Experience in planning and running events
- Free access to all other youth centre
programs and services
Contact us to find out how to apply!
Starting: Tuesday 12th January, 2019
Ages: 14 – 18 years old
Time: 4 – 6:30pm
Tutor: Gus Te Moni
Register for this programme below